ATTA Training & Championships 2017
Huge thanks goes to the ATTA Committee and a special mention goes to Alison for the valuable coaching received at this years Event! Did you get one of these?
... Team Army representative
... Table Tennis England representative
Samir & Bibek
David & Michael
2017 ATTA Training & Championships
The ATTA Training & Championships for 2017 took place at the Aldershot Garrison Sports Centre (AGSC) on 20 to 23 Feb 17 with around 50 players taking part. Players had a fantastic two day training package with by our special guest coach Alison along with the two day Tournament itself organised by WO2 John McFaul, our ATTA Coach.
Congratulations to this years Winners & Runners Up 🏆 Results are as follows:
- Mens Open Singles: Bibek beat Michael
- Ladies Open Singles: Hilary beat Nicola
- Mens Open Doubles: Samir & Bibek beat David & Michael
- Ladies Open Doubles: Rosemarie & Hilary beat Hannah & Nicola
- Mixed Doubles: Pete & Hilary beat Bibek & Nicola
- Open Singles Plate: Hilary beat Prabin
* Most Improved Male Player: David followed by Jonathan
* Most Improved Female Player: Sarah followed by Ellie
Many thanks to all the players that took part and to those that helped to run this Event including our special guest coach Alison, we hope to see you all next year and at another table tennis Event soon.
Also many thanks to Table Tennis England for their support and being so helpful, we appreciate Mark visiting us on their behalf.
Lastly a huge thank you also goes to Team Army for their support, bringing some extra prizes and presenting the trophies 🏓
* Many thanks to Graeme from Soldier Magazine for the professional photos
* Photos taken by Cpl Hannah Bacon, ATTA Media Rep with many more photos on our Social Media pages
Keep playing and we look forward to seeing you all next year or at another table tennis Event soon.