ATTA Training & Championships 2020
Did you get one of these?
David & Bibek
Daneil & Michael
2020 ATTA Training & Championships
The ATTA Training & Championships for 2020 took place at the Aldershot Garrison Sports Centre (AGSC) on 24 to 27 Feb 20 with around 70 players taking part. Players had a fantastic two day training package with by our special guest coach Alison along with the two day Tournament itself organised by WO2 John McFaul, our ATTA Coach.
Congratulations to this years Winners & Runners Up 🏆 Results are as follows:
- Mens Open Singles: Andy beat Bibek
- Ladies Singles: Hils beat Nicola
- Mens Open Doubles: Bibek & David beat Michael & Daniel
- Ladies Doubles: Rosemarie & Hils beat Hannah & Nicola
- Mixed Doubles: Bibek & Nicola beat Hils & Kiran T
- Open Singles Plate: Tobias beat Ganesh
* Merit Award One: Humphrey
* Merit Award Two: Kiran S
* Appreciation Award One: Sajan
* Appreciation Award Two: Limbu 569
Many thanks to all the players that took part and to those that helped to run this Event including our special guest coach Alison, we hope to see you all next year and at another table tennis Event soon #BritishArmySport 👍
A huge thank you goes to WO2 John McFaul our ATTA Coach for taking the lead and running a successful Championships, having done all that so well with the help of the dedicated ATTA Committee team 🏓
A massive thank you goes to our new ATTA Sponsor Bribar Table Tennis for their continued support and their discounts on offer; if interested and wish to commit speak or contact the ATTA Secretary 📧 firstname.lastname@example.org 💪
Lastly a huge thank you goes to the Army Sport Control Board who continue to support our Sport and Events; highlight was the ASCB Director visiting 😊
* Many thanks to Graeme from Soldier Magazine for the professional photos
* Photos taken by Cpl Hannah Bacon, ATTA Media Rep with many more photos on our Social Media pages
Keep playing and we look forward to seeing you all next year or at another table tennis Event soon.